Becoming Sovereign includes developing the ability to clear fear.
Not just manage fear. That’s what you do when you learn to suppress how you feel and move through your day with the fear locked inside.
And you locked inside with it.
This can go on for days. Years. Lifetimes.
And the longer it goes on, the more compounded the fear becomes.
Ultimately you find yourself inside a prison of your own making, commonly known as your “comfort zone.”
You feel comfortable here because you know what to expect. You’ve been perfecting your ability to suppress what makes you uncomfortable for so long that you no longer think about it.
You respond automatically to anything that disrupts what you’ve been suppressing – a new situation, a new person, a challenge or obstacle – by pushing it away, pushing it outside your “comfort zone.”
You experience relief. Temporarily.
But the vigilance required to keep the borders of the zone “safe” exhausts you.
Ultimately you torture yourself with the apparent need to stay safe, focusing your precious life-force energy into maintaining the borders you’ve erected.
Clearing fear makes possible a different reality.
No longer locked inside this prison, as if on cue, possibilities suddenly open before you.
Confidence pours into you as if by magic. You are able to access new thoughts, new pictures, new emotions, and new ways of holding your body and expressing yourself.
These possibilities were always there.
Yet they lay just beyond the horizon of your point of view, just outside your “comfort zone.”
You may have good reasons for your fear.
- Maybe you were beat up or emotionally abused as a child.
- Maybe your parents or grandparents – or even you – live or lived in a war zone.
- Maybe a car hit you and you haven’t gotten over the shock.
- Maybe someone you loved left you, or died unexpectedly.
- Maybe you carry inside you the memory of being burned at the stake.
- Maybe even now you are living with someone who aims to control you.
Whatever your reasons, however “good” they are, you can learn to clear the fear.
The most effective way I’ve discovered to clear fear is by using the breath.
That may sound crazy, just too simple altogether. But it’s really true.
Your breath – when practiced and facilitated in a certain way – powerfully clears fear, shame, worry and doubt, along with outdated pictures, stories and beliefs.
Don’t take my word for it. Try it yourself.
I created simple instructions and a short, guided session of Clarity Breathwork® just so you could do this.
You can receive these audios – as a gift from me – by clicking here.
I’ve been supporting clients with this form of breathwork for well over a decade both in groups and in private sessions. I’ve witnessed what seem like miracles time and again.
I’ve also experienced more than my share of miracles myself.
What kind of miracles?
- The walls of your comfort zone dissolve.
- You begin to laugh at what frightened you.
- You feel energy pouring through you where you had felt stuck and stagnant.
- You access your inner wisdom and the realm of guides and angels.
- You feel compassion for yourself and others.
- You know yourself beloved.
You become more Sovereign of your being, less subject to the past, to other people’s opinions and actions, to your own inner walls.
Without fear, you liberate your Self.